Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Friday, November 16, 2007

Craig's List

Was a bit bored today so I decided to browse around in Craig's List (Craig's List is sort of the classified adds of the internet). It is something I've not done for sometime now. You see on Craig's List you can find all sorts of interesting stuff going on. They have a site on close to every major city and country in this planet!

Ha! So being Malaysian I decided to go to the Malaysian page to see what is going on there. the first thing that caught my eyes is there is a classified add section for people (woman seeking woman, woman seeking men, etc.). Now I was damm curious to see what type of Malaysian would be seeking a man. Yes, always curious about what is available, that is me. So here is the link of what I found.

I have to say, not much of a choice huh(looking at the photos)(I do not mean any insult to the fairer sex and yes I know we are all not born equal)? This cannot be what Malaysia has to offer told myself. So I proceeded to click on another post. This one reads, "Its a must Read!-25(KL/PJ)".

To quote part of it
"What i seek in a relationship is simple. I want a guy I can see on a weekly basis, once a week is all i need. Call me once a day before i retire to bed between 9-12. I want a man no more older then 39, without any kids but is willing to have some with me say the relationship progresses further. I want a man who has no hang ups about marriage and can be trusted. I am going right out to say this. I am looking to get into a serious relationship get married and have a kid, because that's what i need next in my life. Race does not matter, religion does, so you must be willing to convert to follow my value"

Reading the post, I cannot imagine any guy fitting those requirements (there are but I don't think the available ones will be looking through here, he would have lots of options)!

Maybe that is Malaysia, the boleh land. What about Singapore, huh? Let us go check it out, here. Again the same category just to be fair, and you can see the big difference here. Now this girl is ok looking and well I will have to say quite pretty(that is if she's the one I think from the pictures). Now again down south better boleh land (if this was a contest).

Now I know you guys always think very highly of japanese girls right? Well let us see what Craig had to offer. Link for Tokyo, Japan here. Not really expecting much here cause you know how bad the english of the Japanese people are. Here is one ok looking Japanese girl. I can't seem to tell if she has a good body or not but she has a nice smile. But then look here, a cun looking white girl who only dates asian man! Bet she is only after rich Jap guy. Read what she wrote

"I am a 25 yr old white female that wants to find an asian husband. I know that may seem fast but i love adventure and i believe you only have one life to live so do it without regrets."

Now don't you think she is pretty? Wish I was a Japanese now.

Ok I know Craig's List is not only for the posting of personal ads. Craig's List is a place where you can trade just about anything! People trade and sell products to services there. So the next time you want to throw that junk away. You may try selling/trade on Craig's List.

No comments: