Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mother Fucking Waste of Time

Well to all those who has been following my blog, you might notice that it has been awhile since my last post. Well a few things has been keeping busy. Allow me to fill you in.

1. I have been busy touching up some photos so this one guy who wants to do an exhibition in a museum. At first I agreed cause I thought it was like 10-20 photos only. Well guess what! I was wrong. Total was 187 photos. It was more but a few of them was like unusable. Now, if it was photos of things I'm interested in then it may be not so boring, unfortunately.... it was for stone age tools and stuff like that. Well it was boring as hell. Further more my date line was suddenly shorten. Talk about stress. People don't seem to understand that artistic work cannot be rush! Well I have to say that on the last few pictures I took a few short-cuts. Hope fully they will not notice it.

The items are of Arabic heritage, and mostly dates back to pre-Islam era. One of the items that I found interesting was a stone object that was call the Idol. This was the object of worship from the time before Islam. I can never imagine how it looks like till now. Below I've included the Idol and a few other pictures that I found interesting.


The Idol

Nice Animal Skull

Stone Balls That Was Used Against Invading Armies (WMD?)

Arrow Head

More Arrow Head

Cave Man Weapon

2. Now I did mention earlier that I bought the game 300 for my PSP right. Well either I'm lousy at it or it is a fuck up game. I am stuck! Well I give it another 3 tries and then I will look for somebody to take it off my hand. Anyone wants a pre-owned 300?

PS: to t0pk0p.... lately you have great post.

No comments: