Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Thursday, October 11, 2007

300 The Game And More+

Just bought this. It will be a long weekend and I was inspired by the movie. I will play it through this weekend and tell you more about it. By the way did you watch the movie? The story is kinda of ok but the action and graphics was fantastic. It was like watching The Matrix all over again, but don't let me bore you.

Oh before I forget, did I mention that my good buddy t0pk0p went on a romantic holiday with his long time partner to Krabi Thailand. Well the pictures he brought back was stunning to say the least. Here are a few photos taken from his blog but before that do you know where is Krabi?


Map of Thailand. Look at where Phuket is?


This is a better map to see Krabi

So what is there to do in Krabi? Go to t0pk0p's blog to see for yourself what he did. The photos below are taken from his blog.


t0pk0p standing on Patong Beach and a nice photo of the islands


Nice looking Thai style Flower Crabs


Buddhist temple on the way to the airport


Lastly my pal t0pk0p and partner during sunset.

No comments: