Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Looking for World Wide Distributors

A friend of mine just supplied me with a set of "Sake Warmers". They look nice, simple and of good quality. So, he ask me to look at how he could distribute this internationally. Me of cause decided to do a feature of this on my blog.

Firstly let us look at what sake is. Sake is an alcoholic beverage from Japan. It is mainly produce from rice and other plant juices. Sake is the traditional drink for Japan, in fact every time I drink Sake I would be thinking of Japan (mostly the Japaneses girls). Refer to Wikipedia for more info.

Sake is commonly consume warm. This method is popular in the US and Europe and most of South East Asia. This is done using a decanter on a pan of warm water. This method is good provided you have the correct equipment and also space for it can and will get quite messy.

This brings me to the "Sake Warmer" my friend is trying to supply. It provides a nice and neat way to serve your your futsū-shu or your tokutei meishōshu.

Here are some photos of the "Sake Warmer"





So if any of you are interested in distributing this product please contact me. Leave your contacts here in the comments and I will get in touch with you.

No comments: