Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Body Art-Beauty and The Beast part-1



Body art, if it was 5 years ago, it would most probably be frown upon but lately this phenomena has become the status of being cool. It is now main stream fashion. After all the designer labels, it is the next must have item for fashion conscious people today. So let us look at what exactly is body art by today's standards.






Tattoos was and still is main form of body art that is popular. Tattoos have been incorporated into many cultures around the world. This is true from the east all the way to the west. The designs that are popular today, comes from both Western and Asian origin. From the west we have Celtic designs, Biomechanical designs and the so called Tribal designs. Designs popular from the east would be the Japanese and Chinese ones. The various types of tattoos each reflects the rich heritage of its original culture, one can see the Irish heritage in the Celtic tattoos and the dragons and samurais of the east gives us the feel of the mysterious Asians, each with its own beauty, character and meanings. Ideas for tattoo's not only originate from the above but also any type of artistic artwork available today. i.e. drawings, art pieces, photographs, etc. The modern tattoo equipments available today enables the tattoo artist to ink almost anything on skin today. You only have to pay a visit to any tattoo shop to see to see how true this is.







The size and location for a tattoo is very personal. You would find people with a small tattoo in a very private place on their body to people with full body tattoos (head to toe). This depends on the artistic taste of each individual. There is a saying that tattoos are addictive, which may well may be true because I've got numerous friends who started off with just one small tattoo and gradually this grew and grew to cover half of their upper torso. Addictive or not you'll have to decide for yourself. As for me it wasn't addictive but after enduring a few hours of pain I felt a great sense of achievement. The level of pain that one would feel depends on which part of the body the tattoo is being drawn on, also what type and size of the tattoo.








The single most important thing that you'll have to keep in mind if you want to get a tattoo irregardless of style and size is that this is a permanent art work. Sure you see lots of adverts that provide tattoo removal services, but these are both costly and would leave scars or marks too. So if you want to get a permanent marking done make it a choice that you know you'll like for a long time. Else got a temporally tattoo, one that will fade after one week or so. This is very important, too often people get a tattoo of their current sweetheart's name, a week later they are no longer together. Then they start to look for ways to remove or change the tattoo so that it no longer represents that person. Heed my advise readers.


Finally I've got to say that tattoos have been here for a long time and it will be with us for many more just as long as there are artist and people who desire beautiful permanent body art.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...im doin a personal interest project for my hsc on body art and i found this blog very interesting and usful for my essay...my email is qthewi_90@hotmail.com, please feel free to add me on msn or email me with any other info or opinions u my have or amy objections you have about me using ur info. thanks so much :) (L)

Eva xxx

Anonymous said...

hey...im doin a personal interest project for my hsc on body art and i found this blog very interesting and usful for my essay...my email is qthewi_90@hotmail.com, please feel free to add me on msn or email me with any other info or opinions u my have or amy objections you have about me using ur info. thanks so much :) (L)

Eva xxx

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

By the way, try Wifi blocker to block all spy devices in your home or at work.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 250 bucks on every page. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This great resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]Entertainment Center [/b][/url].
Check them out great read on the subject

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 330 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular model. The prices for the velcros are all over 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much love your own writing style, very attractive,
don't quit as well as keep penning due to the fact that it just simply truly worth to read it,
impatient to see more and more of your article content, cheers!