Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Saturday, July 7, 2007

1st Blog and Hope to Please.....

Well today, I woke up and decide that I should start a blog cause its easy and I love to read other people's blogs. I just love blogs cause its the purest way to share and learn. This is a list of what I did to create this blog:-

  1. I googled around first to see what was the easiest way to create a blog. Well needless to say most blog forums suggested that http://www.blogger.com/ is the easiest and non-technical way to set up a blog for a beginners.
  2. At http://www.blogger.com/ I had to log-in to my Gmail account first to register. This I did and you would find that the registration process is very easy and uncomplicated (that is provided you already have a Gmail account).
  3. Then I was asked to name the title of my blog, followed by the desired blog address (of which I chose http://www.slimfox.blogspot.com/) .
  4. After all that you are ask to chose from a list of blog templates that you can preview before making your choice (man, this is sure is easy. I always though there was more to it but really its that easy!)
  5. Next you are ask to write your 1st post (which I'm doing now).
  6. From this screen I can see you can also "adjust settings" and "edit posts" of your blog. I'll do that after I'm done writing this.

If you have any comments on the format or the colour scheme of my blog please do leave your comments cause it would be of interest to me.

Well this is my first post, sorry if it's short but I want to play with the settings and see how my blog looks like. I'll make another post later

No comments: