Digg This

Search

Google
 

Results

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Parallel Universe Discovered

The link below says that scientists in Oxford University have discovered/proved that there is a parallel universe to the one we live in. It goes on to explain the way this universe would function. Go below to the link to read more, but the reason that I chose to blog this is to further discuss this issue.

Now, currently this is just a mathematical discovery but when a way has been discovered to exploit this science the possibilities are endless. As mention in the article, events happens with all scenarios all at once (talk about having options). So does this open up the possibility of time travel? I would say so. Or at least a way to change our future. WOW! Imagine doing something stupid then having the option to redo that action. Screw your boss then just go back and literally take it all back. Well it would be fun. After a good screw, do it all again! Do something then rewind and do it all again or in another way.

In my opinion, if this discovery's true value would be, the ability to see the future. The consequence of our actions today. This would be of great value for all human kind. It just might keep us from putting ourself on the endangered species.

Well, as and when this discovery can be put to good use, I'm sure it would be a great scientific breakthrough. Care to wager with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.